Friday, February 19, 2010

A wish for my becoming birthday....

Birthday comes again.Means another year older...oppss..wiser.hehehe.But, this year,there will be no celebration.Selalunya we all akan keluar makan jer...tapi during my birthday next week, my hubby is flying to Shanghai.Huhuhu...
Tapi best jugak...it's means...my birthday present will come from Shanghai!Huiiissh...so...what to wish ek?Last year I got a PDA phone plus Coach wristlet...this year apa yer?
Mmmmm...what about....
 Charles and Keith handbag.I need a new work bag.....Handbag always being my passion.Even dah banyak pun...masih nak jugak lagi...mmmm my uncle is going to LA again...so guess what... a new Coach...hhhehe..harap2 la uncle jumpa dengan idaman hati ku..like what he bought me last two years when he went there.

I wish for this.....Coach Peyton Canvas Opt Art Shoulder Bag


Till now, ini jer yang boleh difikirkan....apa lagi ek?







No comments:

Post a Comment