Tuesday, March 9, 2010

PE Application

It's been quite sometime since my last post.Busy days keep me delaying to write...
Yesterday i went for a workshop.Met my senior engineer when i was training in one consultant company.Talking about career life, he urge me to pursue my PE.for an engineer, PE is a professional title that everyone would like to have.But it comes with a lot of responsibility and to get thet you have to go through an exam and an INTERVIEW.

Pergi interview lah yang buatkan i ke cut perut.As the interviewer can ask anything under the sun related to your job and experience.I ni , bab-bab interview la paling takut.Takut tak leh jawab la, gelabah la, macam-macam la.But then, it's the time already for me to pursue on that.I've 9 years in the industry.It's the time for me to upgrade myself.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment