Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hi from Singapore

Hi peeps.

Landed on 31st Oct, 1 pm.After had lunch in McD, Changi Airport took cab and shoot to the hotel.It was raining heavily when I arrived.Little traffic jam on the way to York Hotel at Mount Elizabeth.
Check in York Hotel,Mount Elizabeth.Just a walking distance to Orchard Road.

After resting about 2 hours, I started walking to Orchard road.Then headed to Bugis and Arab Street.Bought few silk and satin material with good prize bargain.Had dinner in Zam-zam.Their famous murtabak.Met colleagues  whom came for another conference.After dinner, balik and sleep.

Day 2.
Down with cough,asthma and flu.After meeting headed to Lucky Plaza.bought some medicine.Since, I forgot to bring my coat coz I thought it won't be raining all day in Singapore ( I left Malaysia with bright sunny day) and the meeting roam was freezing cold, I need to get one.Secured two jackets, nice design with fairly good price.After buy dinner in McD again walked back to the hotel.After took the medicine, I was asleep until next morning.
Hasil shopping
Hari ni nak jalan-jalan Orchard Road lagi.To buy some souvenir untuk dibawa pulang.

No comments:

Post a Comment