Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Family bonding time....

Last Sunday we went for groceries shopping at Jaya Grocer.So  far, this place never disappointed me.Loads of choices. They even got fresh fish coming direct from Kuala Selangor!

Mmmmm...busy shopping until i forgot to snap my full load trolley!

After paid all the goods, my hubby's eyes catch  the promo booth by Nescafe Gold.With minimum purchase of RM 20, you can get your caricature done for free. Apa lagi, Nescafe Gold is our daily dosage, tunjuk receipt terus my hubby ask them to draw the caricature of the two kids.

 Ni masa the artist tengah lukis gamber dia orang. Boring je muka...


With the artist, lupa plak nak tanya nama. Any how, thank you and we satisfied with the result. Cute!


Dah siap, off to Bonjour Garden for late lunch.Nice, highly recommended. The chicken that Ajiq's having is nice. My dad ate Chicken Stew, also nice( forgot to snap picture) and me and my mum had the Cream Puff. Sangat sedap okey....

But, most important is bonding time together.It will never substitute with anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment