Friday, December 30, 2011

Morning dosage and a resolution

Olla peeps,

Starts the day with....


Very nice smell of Satsuma Shower Gel and Body Polish  by Body Shop.Terasa segar dengan keharumannya.Motivated me to start this bright day positively.


Then, turun bawah on TV.Sambil dengar news, prepare breakfast untuk bekalan ke pajabat.


Today's breakfast, beef strip sandwich.First time to try with Massimo bread. Biasanya guna Gardenia.Oh lupa pulak nak compare harganya. Last night bayar je without looking at it.Anyway, rasa dulu.Kalau ok, bolehlah bertukar to this bread plak.


Bekalan ke pejabat.Oh..the container is so childish.Yes, I memang share the container with my kids.Lagi pun I like those cute things. 

Hari ni nak kena pergi Pejabat Imigresen.To renew my passport.But before that i need to get new passport photo.Last time when I was in Singapore, immigration officer tu duk tenung je muka I coz tak sama dengan gambar dalam passport.

2011 has come to the end.What have I achieved so far?Moga 2012 akan lebih menyinar.I must work hard even harder to prove myself.Ya Allah, berikanlah aku petunjukMu dan dorongkanlah aku dalam melakukan kebaikan.Amin.

My resolution for 2012, work hard to achieve the target. Company target and also personal target.Be more positive, jadi anak, isteri dan ibu yang baik.Tak lupa gandakan ibadah! Amin

My cousin just called.It will be a family gathering plus New Year Eve party at her house tomorrow.Every month memang ada family gathering.We rotate turn to organize it.January will be my turn pulak.My uncle said, it just to make sure that we meet each other frequently.Merapatkan ukhuwah, bertanya khabar and to make sure our love going stronger each and every day....

Oh...my hubby just sms.Budak berdua tu tak nak balik malam ni.tidur kat rumah baby sitter.Time for mama and papa together.To a midnight movie may be?




No comments:

Post a Comment