Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Secrets to flawless skin....

Everyone will always dream of flawless skin.Without break outs, scar,pigmentation etc.

I always believe that we must use the right skin care suits to our skin. As for me, I chose to use Clinique. Since I used it, more than 10 years ago, I comfortable with it. and my skin does not gave any kind of irritation to the product ranges.So far, i satisfied using it.

My  routine will start with this:-

3 Step Skin care


Turnaround Concentrate Skin Renewer -twice a day


Dark Spot Corrector - twice a day. 


3 step + Turnaround concentrate + dark spot corrector - I apply 2 kali sehari.Pagi before make up untuk pergi kerja dan malam sebelum tidur


Turnaround Facial Masque -twice a week to get rid off the dead skin


7 Day Scrub Cream - once or twice a week


I even put one set of those stuff in the office.Kalau tak sempat apply kat rumah, I do it at the office!

That's mine.How about yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment