Friday, May 9, 2014

Kak Rahmi

Bonjour....

Paris story, still. This one about my friend met in Paris.

Ever since, got to know I'll be going to Paris (read : alone) sangat lah susah hati. Paris is known with the pick pockets that is very professional.Ramai yang bagi nasihat to be extra careful especially in the metro, buses or even at the tourist attraction area.Don't entertain any body, even yang bertanya arah jalan. Sebab, kadang2 masa ni la dia orang akan pick pocket. Seluk beg and take our valuables.

Despite from that you have to be careful...you should be careful anywhere anyway, Paris is awesome.

So, followed Kak Zu's advice, in my every prayer I always pray that everything will be okay dan dipertemukan dengan orang yang baik-baik semasa di Paris nanti.

Alhamdulillah, perjalanan dipermudahkan. Di airport, bertemu dengan sorang Pakcik (sorry I couldn't remember his name now) from Petronas yang sama flight with me transit di Paris. He's on the way to Mauritania. He helped me a lot, tunjukkan sekitar the aiport, where to take the bus and so on. We seperated when he's about to check in for his next flight.

Then, I took the bus from Charles de Gaule to Etoile.From there, took cab to the hotel. Alhamdulillah, at last I finally savely arrived at the hotel. The taxi driver was an Algerian man, a Muslim. He also gives a lot of advice.

Next morning, the routine started. I arrived at the IEA little bit early since the hotel that I stayed is just nearby. While waiting for the others, someone wearing hijab came into the reception area. From a glance, I said I know this girl. Yes, It was Kak Rahmi, an acquittance from ICA, Indonesia.Alhamdulillah, she's also in the same course.We've met once in the meeting in Bangkok, but that time we do not have much time to mingle.

Since then, we've become best buddy. Hinggakan kawan-kawan lain mesti tanya if one of us missing. How strong the bonding was.

 I sent this photo to my hubby and colleague in the office, telling them I've met a friend in Paris.

My colleagues are happy coz I dah jumpa kawan nak jalan-jalan kat Paris. Kak Rahmi pun like me jugak, suka jalan-jalan, suka shopping. Jalan-jalan ke La Vallee Village, beli handbag....penat cari handbag. Susah betul nak berkenan. At last, Kak Rahmi dan beli...I didn't get any!At last, bought wristlet from Coach.


Finally we found this shop located along Rue de Commerce.Bought my dream bag here from this charming lady....

 
 
 Kat metro station on the way to Sacre Coure

 Us, with Nina from Israel


 We also did laundry in Paris. Sementara tunngu baju siap, borak-borak , ada sekali tu laundry dah hampir tutup kami masih borak. Last-last, tak sempat dry baju coz operation hours dah habis.


Really enjoyed borak dengan Kak Rahmi, she's funny sometimes

 Kak Rahmi and the Eiffel Tower during the cruise on the river Seine

Kak Rahmi and I with the others on our last day

Alhamdulillah, sangat bersyukur dipertemukan dengan Kak Rahmi.Selama di Paris, kemana saja mesti dengan Kak Rahmi. Jalan-jalan sekitar Paris hingga sakit kaki, makan kebab hari-hari sampai muak, makan ais krim, pergi taman, picnic di Champ de Mars sambil tunggu gelap sebab nak ambil gambar Eiffel Tower waktu malam, naik bas turun bas and many more.....

 I am very grateful and enjoy all the experiences treasured together.Syukur, semua doa dimakbulkan dan dipertemukan dengan orang yang sangat baik seperti Kak Rahmi. Semoga kita berjumpa lagi nanti....Insya Allah

To Kak Rahmi, thank you so much for being with me for good and bad time....miss you!Friendship never end!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kak...manis sekali ceritanya... make me missed Paris.. I wait cerita 'bout station SORTIE & post card :-)

    ReplyDelete