Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy Birthday dear Hubby

15th January come again. Today is my hubby's birthday.Happy birthday, dear.May Allah bless you always, long and happy life.I love you.

Bake moist choc cake for his birthday and cook chicken rice, his favourite dish on Sunday.Early celebration and gonna celebrate again tonight.




Moist Choc cake yang simple jer. But baked with full of love ...


Adik nyanyikan lagu Happy Birthday untuk Papa


The birthday boy.Happy Birthday, I love you


Present pun dah beli awal lagi. Bought Euphoria for Men from Calvin Klein for him. I suka hadiah kan perfume, coz suka wangi-wangi. Normally I chose the perfume that I like.yerlah....I jugak yang nak cium dia nanti.Thinking of getting him another present.Parkson tengah sale kan?

No comments:

Post a Comment