Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Oohhh...very tiring day

Olla,

Yesterday was very tiring day. To begin  with caught in the jammed while driving to attend a meeting in Shah Alam. Then, fetched my friend and we went for breakfast.Hhu...a cup of nescafe tarik really make my day.

Then, after the meeting rushed to Embassy of Japan to submit my visa application. Attending a workshop in Tokyo next week.



By the time everything settled, it was already 3 pm. Rushed to KL Sentral to apply for Grads Enrich for my sister.Lucky I don't have to wait long.If not, the parking rates should have killed me. The rates was really kabboomm.. RM4 for the first hour, and it will be still charged RM 4 even you finish your matter in 10 minutes!Oh... I really can't wait for them to start with same rates for all parking in Klang Valley as announce by the PM.



Next, to Melawati pulak.Hantar tempahan dan ambil baju yang dah siap from my tailor.Lucky to get parking, coz semalam ada pasar malam in that area.Lepas ambil baju, singgah sekejap di Pasar Malam. Mulanya cuma nak beli bawang je, tapi bila lalu dekat gerai yang jual ulam-ulam tu, tertarik pulak dengan buah belimbing buluh dan pucuk pegaga.

So, sampai je kat rumah teruslah masak. The menu was Masak Lemak Udang dengan Belimbing Buluh, Ikan  Masak Sambal, Sayur Campur, Telur Dadar dan ulam.Cepat2 text my husband, cepat-cepat balik. Dah masak his favourite.

Lepas makan,kemas gedebak gedebuk, dah jam 11.00.Bila landing je atas katil,barulah lega.Penat sungguh....

Walaupun penat, syukur semua dah settle. Tak sabar nak tunggu esok, boleh relax panjang....


No comments:

Post a Comment